Details about each version of the Opendime will be shared on this page.
757a9feed49a2d5463081703a66a604509e41392d97d6b16554ed6e07cddfe81 = 22.214.171.12490207.130255
- If user's browser is set for language we have a translation for, we'll show that instead of English (can still override)
- Blockchain explorers updated: Blocktrail removed, BC.i becomes BC.com, add Blockstream
- Version 4.0 hardware: gold notches along bottom edge, text "Legal Tender"
- Copyright changed to 2016-2019. Added (R) to Opendime logo (we are registered now)
- New batch certificate (#4) for version 4.0 hardware.
753ec10262f92c6bbe4f9a01e440278c36c2c8352ed897a75aabb0993d63ab9a = 126.96.36.19970721.115213
- Improved Japanese translation text.
- New batch certificate (#2) for first build of version 3.0 hardware.
- Version 3.0 hardware: 47mm long, notch for protective plastic.
- Some instances will have RoHS logo and other text markings on silkscreen behind USB.
b296da903ee0366623effcbb1acc9db0832af2608dd43e500a1580f2ac270d13 = 188.8.131.5271018.143523
- First Litecoin version, no corresponding Bitcoin version 2.3.0 at this point.
variables.jsonand EP0 responses add support for reporting coin type (BTC vs. LTC)
- new batch certificate (#3)
852b2c4c02624a9443ff2220b5ebf447df9ccddf60c1ac5086c40f2ec8925346 = 184.108.40.20670524.113231
- `support/style.css` is now minimized.
- Version number added to `variables.json` (key: 'vn')
- Version number available over EP0 requests
- Hover over copyright notice in HTML to see version
- Now possible to read `chain.crt` over EP0
04ea97186f9b61a5b8bf22188d58aac6866454dc8ebb6501a29f604d9aa8cf8e = 220.127.116.1170302.104741
- All the feature of V1 plus a new anti-counterfeiting chip and related files.
- Learn more about the new features in our blog posts.
16c11de6269b47689dcad2406677c489bdfbe166c93f78944884952b37a0d902 = 18.104.22.16860607.113719
- Download Example
- Added 6 translations: 中文 • 日本語 • Portuguese • Français • Deutsch • Русский
- The red LED briefly flashes in startup mode (was off before)
- A 32-byte, binary user-supplied message can be signed over a new USB EP0 interface.
- New code in
advanced/trustme.pyto test multiple signatures, and more low-level USB checks.
- Bugfix: Updated URL for Bitaccess.co (was .ca)
- Bugfix: Drive didn't always eject/reappear properly on El Capitan
PRIVKEY_XX...when sealed, now blank instead
- Performance: disk read performance has been improved.
f8060c36ea6c6c5a39a6f31cb02d31aa2f10008784509bf0daaeac874643f45a = 22.214.171.12460502.122640
- Download Example
- First version shipped to early birds.